Stumped on what a paper, wood, or copper gift looks like? Don’t fret; we’ve rounded up some of our favorite anniversary presents perfect for each year you are celebrating.
The traditional first anniversary gift has always been paper — and if you think outside of the box, the possibilities are endless.
- A nice moleskine notebook or journal is a lovely, thoughtful way to encourage your partner’s creativity.
- A nice 12-month or 17-month planner is perfect for your Type-A spouse.
- Step up your coffee table game with a new coffee table book; it’s easy to find one that fits your love’s personality.
- Designer shoes. It may not seem like shoes fit the theme, but hear us out — shoes come in a cardboard box! Sounds like a win-win.
- Tickets to an event. Look for an upcoming concert, play, or sporting event to take your love.
Photo Credit: RiflePaperCo.com
Clocks have become the modern first anniversary gift, and fortunately, there are lots of sleek and sophisticated ways to give one as a special anniversary gift.
- A crystal clock is perfect for an office desk, and can be engraved with your wedding date or a sweet message.
- A watch is also a clock, so spoil your love with a gorgeous gold watch.
- If you and your spouse love antiques, look for a gorgeous antique grandfather clock that will be a furniture investment.
- Upgrade a room in your house with a new sleek wall clock.
- Another fun watch idea is a sport watch, ideal for the partner who loves to break a sweat.
Photo courtesy of FitBit.com
More Gift Ideas:
2nd Anniversary ►
3rd Anniversary ►
4th Anniversary ►
5th Anniversary ►
6th Anniversary ►
7th Anniversary ►
8th Anniversary ►
9th Anniversary ►
10th Anniversary ►
11th Anniversary ►
12th Anniversary ►
13th Anniversary ►
14th Anniversary ►
15th Anniversary ►
20th Anniversary ►
25th Anniversary ►
30th Anniversary ►
35th Anniversary ►
40th Anniversary ►
45th Anniversary ►
50th Anniversary ►
60th Anniversary ►