“Steel” your spouse’s heart all over again with these vintage or new steel traditional anniversary gift ideas.
- A bar cart is a must-have for any home, and a vintage stainless steel bar cart really make an impression.
- If you love cooking and baking, then tour household will get a ton of use out of a new kitchen stand mixer.
- For the culinary wizard, you can’t go wrong with a new set of high-end kitchen knives.
- Steel cufflinks are great for everyday wear. Get them personalized with a monogram.
- A stainless steel cocktail shaker is a necessity. Pair with your partner’s favorite liquor and mixers.
Photo courtsy of Overstock
Modern: Fashion Jewelry
Fashion jewelry is more fun and playful than its diamond and platinum counterparts. Find something that’s perfect for your husband or wife as a modern twist on the 11th anniversary gift.
- A fitness tracker is a great way to count steps and activity — and add a little friendly competition to your relationship.
- A pave link bracelet in gold or rhinestones is right on trend and perfect for stacking or wearing solo.
- Midi rings are all the rage, so find a set of pretty gold or rose gold rings.
- Statement necklaces aren’t going anywhere anytime soon. Pick a bold color or pattern she’ll love.
- Lokai bracelets hold a bead filled with mud from the lowest point on earth (the Dead Sea) and water from the highest (Mount Everest). Stay humble and hopeful with these gender-neutral bracelets.
Photo courtesy of J. Crew