Traditional & Modern: Diamond
Diamonds are a running theme for an anniversary gift, and for good reason. After 60 years together, there’s no better way to spoil your spouse than sparkling, beautiful diamonds.
- Diamond solitaire earrings are a timeless gift, even into your 80s and 90s.
- You can never have too many diamonds! Add a diamond ring to your sentimental ring collection.
- An antique diamond brooch is a lovely way to add flair to sweaters, jackets, or an evening clutch.
- Make sure your husband looks even more dapper with a pair of diamond cufflinks.
- A diamond bracelet looks elegant on everyone, and a must-have for your jewelry collection.
Photo courtesy of Tiffany