Although candy and iron seem like completely different gifts, there are tons of fun ideas for your traditional 6th anniversary present.
- A gourmet gummy bear box is a sweet and thoughtful gift, it's and much more elegant than the typical candy you can pick up in a grocery store.
- A personalized outdoor iron sign for your home is a great way to display your love has a happy family.
- Champagne chocolate-covered strawberries are a lovely twist on the traditional candy gift.
- A cast-iron skillet set is perfect for anyone who loves to cook and get creative in the kitchen.
- A gourmet chocolate towers is an over-the-top alternative to traditional boxes of chocolates.
Photo courtesy of Fannie May
A more modern twist on the 6th anniversary gift, wooden gifts are bold, perfect for a husband or wife, and never go out of style.
- A set of wooden nesting tables are sleek, and a great addition to any room.
- A handmade carved salad bowl set will get so much use and look great on your tabletop.
- If you and your partner love looking for antiques, pick out an antique desk for a timeless piece of furniture in your home.
- Up your bar game with a set of monogrammed wood coasters.
- An oak barrel serving tray is a more masculine way to serve your favorite cocktails and snacks.
Photo courtesy of Pottery Barn