Although animals are the traditional 14th anniversary gift, it doesn’t have to mean real live pets — although it certainly can, if you and your spouse are animal lovers. From pets to pet-inspired collectables, these are our favorites.
- Colorful fish in a nice fish tank make for great low-maintenance pets.
- An elephant pillow will make a lovely addition on your couch or bed.
- For your dog-loving partner, surprise him or her with a puppy!
- Dog bookends make for the cutest shelfies.
- A porcelain zebra dish is a trendy way to store jewelry and loose baubles.
Photo Credit: Zoom Theory Photography
Modern: Gold Jewelry
Being married for 15 years is as good as gold, but that doesn’t let you off the hook for a thoughtful gift! For men and women, gold jewelry is as thoughtful as it is stylish.
- Invest in a gorgeous gold bangle bracelet for him or her.
- A gold men’s watch is a great way to expand his jewelry collection.
- Rose gold is making a major comeback, and a rose gold ring is a simple, elegant way to embrace the trend.
- Gold earring studs are a simple way to make a statement.
- Pendant necklaces are elegant and look great on a simple gold chain.
Photo courtesy of Cartier