Copper is so on-trend right now and makes for excellent barware, serving ware, and pieces of décor. You can also never go wrong with warm and cozy wool, so together, these two traditional 7th anniversary gift ideas will make fore some thoughtful presents.
- Copper Moscow Mule mugs are a staple for any bar cart, and with the cocktail being so popular, you can find a gorgeous set of copper mugs to fit any décor aesthetic.
- A copper pitcher is not only a great holder for iced tea and sangria, but also a trendy vase for your favorite flowers.
- Everyone will appreciate a good wool sweater, especially in the cold winter months.
- A copper cocktail shaker is a fun variation from the traditional silver ones and really make for a standout piece on your bar.
- A new area rug will give any room a makeover and is a gift that will stand the test of time.
Photo courtesy of Crate and Barrel
Modern: Desk Sets
Whether your partner is a CEO of a major company or needs some desk inspo in their home office, these desk set gifts are perfect for the modern 7th anniversary gift.
- Rifle paper stationery is a must for any pretty desk and is sure to get the creative juices flowing.
- Kate Spade is known for their cute and creative office supplies, and the Whistle While Your Work Tackle Box is chock full of everything you need to tackle that to do list.
- Poppin makes colorful acrylic office supplies that will add a pop of color to any desk space.
- A mahogany computer desk is a slight variation on the gift idea but is a thoughtful piece of furniture your spouse will cherish forever.
- For a more masculine gift, opt for a leather desk set, complete with a leather paper try, magazine holder, and more.
Photo courtesy of Kate Spade