You can never go wrong with a buttery smooth leather gift, whether it’s practical or or just fashionable. This traditional third anniversary gift can come in many forms.
- A new leather handbag will last for years to come and will always remind your beloved of your anniversary.
- A nice pair of leather boots never go out of style.
- Leather briefcases not only hold all your work belongings but also look stylish as you're going to and from work.
- Everyone needs a durable leather wallet.
- A new leather armchair, such as an Eames chair, is an elegant gift that will last a lifetime.
Photo courtesy of Nordstrom
Modern: Crystal or Glass
The possibilities are endless when it comes to crystal and glass gifts. From barware to elegant serving pieces, these pieces will make a big impression on your third anniversary.
- Decorative apothecary jars filled with flowers, plants, or other gifts make for a lovely present for your tabletop.
- Get a set of monogrammed Double Old Fashioned glasses to make cocktail hour that much sweeter.
- Your bride (or groom) needs a place to store that precious bling. A crystal ring holder is the perfect asset on a bedside table.
- If you and your partner are more beer drinkers, pick up a set of personalized pint glasses.
- A crystal pitcher is an elegant way to serve water at a dinner party (or store fresh cut flowers in the meantime).
Photo courtesy of Williams Sonoma