Fruit and/or flowers are the traditional 4th anniversary gift, but the possibilities don’t have to be boring. From silk flowers to a fresh fruit bouquet to floral print, these ideas are unforgettable.
- Order a beautiful silk flower arrangement for a coffee table staple that will never wilt.
- Mix up the traditional flower bouquet with a fresh fruit bouquet.
- Keep it sexy with some lingerie in a floral print.
- For the ultimate romantic gesture, have a bouquet of long stem red roses delivered.
- A floral-print tie is a lovely gift that never goes out of style for him.
Photo courtesy of One Kings Lane
For the modern gifts, opt for some household essentials you didn’t get from your wedding registry several years prior. Keep it sleek and sexy, and it will be a thoughtful gift you both can enjoy!
- High-performance blenders are all the rage and are perfect from making anything from soups to veggie-packed juices and smoothies.
- Up your produce intake (and make some fresh Bloody Marys from scratch!) with a juicer.
- A nice outdoor grill is the perfect way to whip up some fresh meat and steaks — and it gives you an excuse to have people over for a backyard BBQ.
- Cutting back on carbs? A countertop spiralizer is a great way to make zucchini, carrot, or beet noodles.
- An espresso machine is perfect for any java lovers out there, and they come in elegant, sleek finishes that look great on your countertop.
Photo courtesy of Vitamix