Wood has been well-known as the traditional gift for your 5th anniversary, which means lots of room for handmade furniture, custom décor, and more.
- If you and your partner love to go antiquing, then go on a hunt together for an antique dresser.
- A monogrammed wooden serving paddle is great for holding your crackers and cheese, or other appetizers during a dinner party.
- Hand-carved snack bowls are great for setting out candy, nuts, or serving snacks.
- Wine barrels make for unique rustic décor, so find a table or tray with a wine barrel top to add to your home furniture.
- Reclaimed barn wood shelves, stocked with your partner’s favorite books and baubles, will make a great gift in addition to lovely décor.
Photo courtesy of Pottery Barn
Add some new serving ware to your wedding set, or stock up with some beautiful pieces for your next dinner party with our gift ideas.
- A personalized cake carving set is something your spouse will use over and over again for birthdays and special events.
- Rose gold flatware is really on trend and creates a beautiful contrast to a holiday or dinner party tablescape.
- If you received a beautiful set of silverware for your wedding, buy a few more sets of your wedding silverware to match.
- New top-of-the-line grilling tools are a must for that partner who loves firing up the grill and cooking something delicious.
- A nice silver corkscrew accompanied by a favorite bottle of his or her wine is a thoughtful present your spouse will enjoy until the last drop.
Photo courtesy of Crate and Barrel