Cotton has become such an affordable luxury. With so many clothing and linen options, there’s definitely a gift your partner will adore.
- A cozy luxury cotton robe and matching slippers is the perfect way to spoil your spouse.
- Everyone needs a nice denim jeans, so picking out a designer pair is a thoughtful gift he or she will love.
- Sports fans can never have enough gear. Get a nice baseball cap with your partner’s favorite sports team logo.
- Upgrade your living room or bedroom with some new throw pillows.
- A soft Egyptian cotton dress or shirt (with a monogram!) is a chic and personalized option.
Photo courtesy of Restoration Hardware
Add to your wedding set or grow your selection of collectables with some gorgeous china gifts.
- Teacups and saucers are an elegant gift for anyone who loves to entertain (or simply enjoy a daily cup of tea).
- Add to your home décor with a set of china plates to display on a wall.
- Find some additional pieces in your wedding china pattern, such as a few more dinner sets or coffee mugs.
- Gold-trimmed espresso cups are perfect for serving guests — or serving yourself.
- Dinner parties will be made instantly more chic with a lovely china salad bowl.
Photo courtesy of Waterford