From barware to cufflinks, these traditional 10th anniversary gifts will commemorate your decade of marriage.
- Pewter mint julep cup: Enjoy mint juleps in the traditional serving cup. When not used for your favorite cocktail, fill with flowers for lovely tabletop décor.
- Aluminum cufflinks are great for everyday use. Get them engraved with a monogram or special message.
- An engraved aluminum sign is perfect to display inside the favorite room in your house.
- For a more fun, casual look, opt for a pair of dime coin cufflinks from the year you two got married.
- A customized license plate sign is a creative, handmade piece of art that will commemorate your decade together.
Photo courtesy of Sur La Table
Modern: Diamond Jewelry
Being married for 10 years is certainly a milestone, and you can’t go wrong with diamond jewelry. Plus, diamonds aren’t just a girl’s best friend; they’re perfect for your husband or wife on your 10-year-anniversary.
- A diamond anniversary band is a lovely way to commemorate a whole decade of marriage.
- Diamond earrings are a timeless gift, and something he or she will have forever.
- A diamond men’s watch will be a staple in his wardrobe, whether for special occasions or everyday wear.
- Keep it simple yet sophisticated with a diamond pendant necklace.
- For a more subtle gift, opt for a diamond money clip for him.
Photo courtesy of Macy's