Easy, elegant do-it-yourself looks that will last you through wedding season...and beyond.By: Stefania Sainato
5. Infinity Braid Updo
Three-part braids come together to form a head-turning style that's stunning from every angle.
Created by How-To Hair Girl on Latest-Hairstyles.com
Get the Look:
1. For this gorgeous look, you will need to section the head into threes: two small side sections and one large section down the middle. French braid one of the side sections.
2. Do a regular three-strand braid on the remaining side section and larger middle section. Secure all braids with a small elastic.
3. Starting with your center braid, wrap it loosely into a bun.
4. Use bobby pins around the bun to secure it in place.
5. Take the French-braided section and wrap it under and around the middle bun. Pin into place.
6. Finally, take the remaining smaller side braid and wrap it over and around your middle bun. Pin that braid into place and spray the entire look with a hairspray of your choice.
Next: A twisted fishtail half-up, half-down hairstyle ►
amelia22brown replied on Permalink