Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Looking for something a little more fun and quirky to decorate with than traditional flowers? Ditch florals for fruits and vegetables, or pair farm-fresh produce with simple stems to create your perfect match. For a bold purple and lavender palette, feature vibrant eggplant varieties along your tables, or kick your summertime décor up a notch with potted lemon trees lining your outdoor ceremony and reception. There are so many ways to use nature’s delicacies in your décor. Here are a few of our favorite ways to bring the farm stand right to your table.
1. Begin your nature-inspired theme with the perfect set of invitations.
2. We love creative place cards, especially when they serve double duty.
3. We love this fresh inspired bridal bouquet, especially the vibrant pomegranate!
5. Line your tables with vegetables full of color, like artichokes and eggplants.
6. Bring your summertime décor to life with cheerful lemons.
7. Pair a bold colored fruit — like grapes — with simple white stems.
8. Add budget-friendly sprigs and berries to simple table decorations.
9. Feature varieties of fresh fruit and vegetables that match your color scheme, like mint green paired with succulents.
10. Adorn the tiers of your wedding cake with simple, seasonal fruit.