These pretty prints-from florals to Asian-inspired-are a chic way to top your table.By: Robin Zachary
East Meets West
Choose blossoms and gilded motifs for an Asian-inspired feast.
1. Hand-painted bone china covered mug, saucer and salad plate with 24K gold accents, all by Prouna USA.
2. Porcelain dinner plate by Haviland.
3. Porcelain dessert plate by Royal Limoges.
4. Porcelain cherry blossom dinner and salad plates by Cru International.
5. Ceramic tea caddy and bone china dessert plate by Wedgwood for WWRD.
6. Porcelain teapot, cup and saucer with 24K gold accents by Sieger by Fürstenberg.
7. Bone china sugar and creamer set with tray and covered rice bowl, all hand-painted in 24K gold, by Prouna USA.
8. Porcelain dessert plate by Royal Limoges.
Tip: Dinnerware with a Far East flair adds a Zen quality to your table. When choosing pieces, look for unifying elements such as gold accents.
Photo Credit: David Lazarus
- « first
- ‹ previous