Set the scene for chic gatherings with gilded dinnerware, whimsical winged creatures, and retro-inspired barware.By: Robin Zachary
Photo Credit: David Lazarus
1. 24k gold-plated brass bird place-card holder by L’Objet.
2. Gold-rimmed dinner plate by L’Objet pour Fortuny.
3. Candlestick by Donna Karan Lenox.
4. 24k gold-plated brass spreaders with blue amazonite tips by L’Objet pour Fortuny.
5. Bone china sugar bowl with 24k gold top by Prouna (call 212-481-5657 for more info).
6. Canapé plates by L’Objet pour Fortuny.
7. Glass charger by Vietri.
8. Turquoise porcelain dinner plate by Philippe Deshoulières.
9. Salad plate by Kelly Wearstler for Pickard China.
10. Dessert bowl by Vietri.
11. Bone china creamer by Bodo Sperlein for Nikko.
12. Porcelain cup and saucer by Noritake.
13. Porcelain cup and saucer with gold titanium coating by Rosenthal Meets Versace (call 212-696-1846 for more info).
14. Harlequin pattern cup and saucer by Cacharel (call 212-481-5657 for more info). Dinner napkin by Hen House Linens. Menu and table card by Ceci New York. Patterned wallpaper by Farrow & Ball.