Look to nature’s sea and earth tones for a chic, laid-back gathering.
1. Mesh-pattern porcelain dinner plates in aqua, walnut and cream by Rosenthal.
2. Cereal bowls and soup bowls in aqua, walnut and cream by Rosenthal.
3. Salad plates in aqua, walnut and cream by Rosenthal.
4. Glass pitcher by iittala.
5. Sea blue tumblers by iittala.
6. Carafe by iittala.
7. Aqua earthenware leaf condiment bowl by Bordallo Pinheiro.
8. Stainless steel flatware by Oneida.
9. Teal and white zigzag napkins by Serena and Lily.
10. Letterpress invitation by 2birdstone for Minted.
11. Grey terracotta plant pots by West Elm.
12. Plants by Divine Design by Eileen Morales.
Make an unforgettable statement with lush blooms, luxurious silk and gilt-edged tableware.
1. Hand-painted 24k gold over porcelain salt and pepper set by Pickard China.
2. Handmade terracotta candlestick by Vietri.
3. Espresso cup and saucer by Philippe Deshoulières.
4. Relish dish, dinner plate, scalloped accent plate and bread and butter plate by Philippe Deshoulières.
5. Gold-rimmed charger by Royal Limoges.
6. Crystal wine glass by Lalique.
7. Champagne flute by Lalique.
8. 24k gold-plated stainless steel flatware by Herdmar USA, a division of Pickard China.
9. Plant-dyed silk table runner and ribbon by Silk & Willow.
10. Handmade invitation by Written Word Calligraphy and Design.
11. Floral centerpiece by Divine Design by Eileen Morales.
Rev up the romance with a sweet love note, pretty roses and festive red and white dinnerware.
1. Salt and pepper set by Kate Spade New York by Lenox.
2. Crystal vase by Orrefors.
3. White wine glass by Orrefors.
4. Champagne glass by Orrefors.
5. Textured porcelain picture frame by Vista Alegre.
6. Red and white gold-edged teacup and saucer by Kate Spade New York by Lenox.
7. Dinner, salad, bread and butter plates and white textured dinner plate by Kate Spade New York by Lenox.
8. Gold-plated stainless steel flatware by Marchesa by Lenox.
9. Foil-stamped note card by Smock.
10. White and gold linen whipstitch napkin and red and white linen whipstitch placemat by Vietri.
11. Flowers by Divine Design by Eileen Morales.
Photo Credit: David Lazarus