- Low-temp hot glue gun
- Wire pliers
- Crepe paper — cranberry, sangria, green tea, cypress
- Three floral wires
- Floral tape
- Printable pattern
1. Gather materials.
2. Cut 6 Sangria and 3 Cranberry of the smallest petals, then cut 3 Sangria and 9 Cranberry of the next larger size. Next, cut the rest of the petals out of Cranberry, and cut leaves out of Cypress and Green Tea. Cut the leaves on the bias (turn the paper so that the grain faces diagonally rather than vertically) for a more natural look.
3. Stretch the centers of each petal, then curl the top corners with scissors as shown.
4. Use pliers to create a loop at the top of the wire, and begin by gluing the smallest petals to the loop.
5. Build out the bloom by gluing the larger petals to the smaller petals, alternating Sangria and Cranberry in the center of the bloom.
6. Glue wire between either side of leaf.
7. Use floral tape to cover wires.