Set the mood at your autumnal wedding with a color palette that speaks to the beauty of the season. Whether you gravitate towards signature fall shades, metallic hues, or non-traditional pigments (hello, cerulean!), there's an inspiration board to fit your dream vision.
Emily and Spencer's October wedding in Illinois featured fig and plum, an ideal combo for a rustic-chic celebration. The bride added a festive element to the décor with pumpkins and gourds styled in several different ways.
- Photography: Jill Gum Photography
- Venue: Illini Country Club
- Florist: Petals & Co.
- Cake: Specialty Cakes
- Videographer: Levi Kirby
- DJ: Audiofx By Mike Greer
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Hairstylist: Two Blondes & a Salon
- Officiant: Lakeside Church Of Christ
KirstenSSConn replied on Permalink
Sunflowers & greens