If your wedding will take place in the late fall, then dark, grounded hues like hunter green, olive, mustard, and burnt orange are an excellent match. This inspiration shoot at Jorgensen Farms in Ohio also incorporated champagne wedding dresses, which are a stylish alternative to the traditional white or ivory. Non-floral materials like feathers add an interesting component to centerpieces and décor.
- Photography: Casey Clark Photography
- Design and Décor: Henry Photography
- Venue: Jorgensen Farms
- Wedding Gowns: Liancarlo and Vera Wang
- Dress Store: La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique
- Florist: Madison House Designs
- Ribbon: Silk & Willow
- Rentals: Lost And Found
- Jewelry: Store5a
- Shoes: Tory Burch
- Groomsmen Attire: ASOS
- Favors and Gifts: H.H. Boogie
- Calligrapher: Inkwell & Co.
- Makeup: Makeup Artistry by Meg
- Cake: Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes