Cassie and Jon's big day epitomizes everything that we love about the fall. They combined red, burnt orange, and golden yellow to spectacular effect — check out that bridal bouquet and cake! These fiery shades also pair well with chocolate brown or antique gold.
Spice things up with cranberry, which was the primary color used throughout this wedding inspiration shoot. Not only will it make your 'maids look radiant, but this shade of red pops against other jewel tones such as plum, lavender, gold, blush, and green.
- Photography: Adeline & Grace
- Design & Concept: Infinite Events
- Venue: The Chanler
- Florist: Stoneblossom
- Rentals: Rentals Unlimited
- Hair & Makeup: Ali Lomazzo Beauty
- Dress, Jewelry, & Shoes: The White Dress by the Shore
- Paper Goods: The Original Pear
Taupe reinforced Ian and Ashlee's country-chic wedding theme, blending in with the wooden details of their venue. They added bright flowers for contrast. Plus, they exchanged vows at sunset, which made their entire color palette all the more impactful.
- Photography: Casey Hendrickson Photography
- Florist: Designed Memories Florist
- Dress Store: The Bride's Choice
- Venue: Dennis Vineyards
For a more understated take on citrus colors, take a cue from Sarah and Cathy's nuptials. The two brides mixed zesty orange with gray, creating a fun and modern atmosphere for their barn wedding. (They originally planned to get married outdoors, but Hurricane Joaquin dashed their plans, forcing them to move their ceremony inside a tent.)
- Photography: Petit Photographie
- Venue: The Inn At Barley Sheaf Farm
- Wedding Gowns: David's Bridal
- Florist: Love 'N Fresh Flowers
- Cake: The Caketeria
- DJ: Cutting Edge Entertainment
Bailey and Chris wanted to host an elegant Halloween-themed bash without the "cheese" factor, and we think they pulled it off perfectly. They toed the line between creepy and chic with an orange, black, and white color scheme. Whimsical details included a "boiling cauldron" containing their signature cocktail, a bouquet made from the pages of scary books, witchy tights, and more.
- Photography: Lovesome Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: Waverly Road Events
- Florals: Dana's Paper Flowers
- Wedding Gown: BHLDN
- Rentals: Capital Classic Party Rentals
- Caterer: The Chef's Table Caterers
- Cake: Fluffy Thoughts Cakes
- DJ: Mike Blaufeld
- Hairstylist: Stylist To Go
Anna and Dave's wedding at a historic mansion was like a breath of fresh air. Green bridesmaid dresses, coupled with the backdrop of changing leaves, created a gorgeous explosion of color. Gold spray-painted leaves as the escort cards added a luxe touch.
If your wedding will take place in the late fall, then dark, grounded hues like hunter green, olive, mustard, and burnt orange are an excellent match. This inspiration shoot at Jorgensen Farms in Ohio also incorporated champagne wedding dresses, which are a stylish alternative to the traditional white or ivory. Non-floral materials like feathers add an interesting component to centerpieces and décor.
- Photography: Casey Clark Photography
- Design and Décor: Henry Photography
- Venue: Jorgensen Farms
- Wedding Gowns: Liancarlo and Vera Wang
- Dress Store: La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique
- Florist: Madison House Designs
- Ribbon: Silk & Willow
- Rentals: Lost And Found
- Jewelry: Store5a
- Shoes: Tory Burch
- Groomsmen Attire: ASOS
- Favors and Gifts: H.H. Boogie
- Calligrapher: Inkwell & Co.
- Makeup: Makeup Artistry by Meg
- Cake: Enticing Icings & Custom Cakes
Fuchsia might not be the first color that comes to mind for a fall wedding, but this swoon-worthy shoot at a private residence will convince you otherwise. From the bride's lipstick to the berry centerpieces, it adds instant romance factor. Round out your color scheme with gold, beige, a lighter shade of pink, and green.
- Photography: Rachel Hawthorne Photography
- Assisting & Design: Jordyn Pruitt
- Florist: Pretty Lovely Studios
- Rentals: Vintage Ambiance
- Wedding Gown: Laineemeg Bridal
- Accessories: Swanky Brides Boutique
- Makeup Artist: Antonella Timia
- Hairstylist: Taylor Ebert
Saying "I do" in a mountain setting? It doesn't get any dreamier than this wedding shoot at Piney River Ranch, one of Colorado's most breathtaking vistas. A plum, teal, light green, and cream color palette complemented (not competed with) the scenery.
- Photography: Aldabella Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: Platinum Weddings and Events
- Venue: Piney River Ranch
- Wedding Gown: Mori Lee
- Florist: Petal And Bean
- Rentals: Alpine Party Rentals
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Dora Grace Bridal
- Invitations: Platypus Papers
- Makeup Artist: Megan Cary Artistry
Emily and Spencer's October wedding in Illinois featured fig and plum, an ideal combo for a rustic-chic celebration. The bride added a festive element to the décor with pumpkins and gourds styled in several different ways.
- Photography: Jill Gum Photography
- Venue: Illini Country Club
- Florist: Petals & Co.
- Cake: Specialty Cakes
- Videographer: Levi Kirby
- DJ: Audiofx By Mike Greer
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Hairstylist: Two Blondes & a Salon
- Officiant: Lakeside Church Of Christ
Fluorescent purple blooms took Kimberly and Derek's intimate backyard wedding to the next level. Like the color of a fine wine, their bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen accessories added richness and warmth.
- Photography: Ebby L Photography
Alluring and mysterious, berry tones lend an air of sophistication to any fall bash. Karine and Pascal mixed and matched blackberry, raspberry, and peach for their modern black-tie wedding in Montreal.
- Photography: Sophie Asselin Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: A Gorgeous Fête
- Ceremony Location: Chapelle Notre-Dame du Sacré-Coeur
- Florist: Les Petites Excuses
- Wedding Gown: Boutique Anne Jean-Michel
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Groomsmen Attire: Clusier
- Catering: Auberge Saint Gabriel
Chloe and Chris' glam destination wedding in Las Vegas is a must-see. Ultra-feminine floral arrangements (consisting of peach, ivory, pink, and light green) balanced out the warm wood tones of their reception setting. The bridesmaids wore convertible dresses in a rich plum hue, adding a jolt of color to the couple's photos.
- Photography: Fabio and Adri Photography
- Venue: Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Florist: A Garden Floral
- Cake Designer: Retro Bakery
- Caterer: Joe's Seafood
- Wedding Gown: Kenneth Winston - Private Label By G
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Jenny Yoo
- Hairstylist: Shaired Creations
- Makeup Artist: Pampered Brides Of Las Vegas
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: J. Crew
- Invitation Designer: Play Media
- Videography: Dax Victorino Films
- DJ: LV Wedding Music
Make your wedding stand out with a dazzling metallic color scheme! Julia and Gray selected gold, copper, rose gold, and silver for their Old Hollywood-themed wedding at the Hornsby House Inn in Yorktown, Virginia (which has been in the groom's family for generations). Florals cascading down the tables, a golden arch at their ceremony, and sequined bridesmaid dresses made it an affair to remember.
- Photography: Luke & Ashley Photography
- Florist: Rooms, Blooms, and More
- Groom and Groomsmen Attire: Beecroft & Bull
- Band: The Right On Band
- Rentals: Hampton Roads Event Rentals
- Lighting: Blue Steel Lighting Design
- Caterer: Circa 1918
- Invitations: Rock Paper Scissors
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Rent the Runway
- Beauty: Monique Early
Rustic yet refined, Nick and Ally's nuptials at the State Game Lodge in Custer, South Dakota reflected their love of the outdoors. Their beautiful color scheme consisted of dark blue, gold, and gray. The newlyweds incorporated deer antlers into the centerpieces, which they spray-painted to match their color scheme. They chose to water a tree for their unity ceremony, which they later planted at their home.
- Photography: Cadey Reisner Weddings
- Event Design and Coordination: Table 4 Decor
- Venue: Custer State Park Game Lodge
- Florist: Victoria's Garden
- Cake Designer: 2 Sisters Bakery
- Dress Store: Audra's Bridal
- DJ: Colt 45 Entertainment
As the temperatures cool down, a palette starring cornflower blue and cranberry provides the perfect balance of warmth and elegance. You can weave this color story throughout your bouquet, cake, makeup, and even your wedding-day transportation, as pictured in the inspirational shoot below.
- Photography: Karinda K Wedding Photography
- Planning & Coordination: Kelly Kennedy Events
- Wedding Dress: Dress: Damsel White Label
- Floral Design: Striking Stems
- Stationery: Jo’s Paper Kitchen
- Linens: House of Hough
- Makeup: Framework Artistry
- Hairstylist: J. Hues
- Rentals: Love Birds Vintage Rentals
- Cake: Smash Cakery
- Venue: Rock Lake Ranch near College Station, Texas
Midnight blue is becoming a go-to shade for cool-weather weddings, and it's easy to see why with Ashton and Adam's magical photos. Events by Elle transformed a historic train station in Kansas City into a romantic setting with twinkling lights, swoops of fabric, and sparkling table runners for their big day. Black accents added sultry appeal.
- Photography: The Waldron Photograph Co.
- Venue: Union Station
- Event Design and Coordination: Events By Elle
- Wedding Gown: Nolte's Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids KC
- Tuxedo and Men's Attire: Men's Warehouse
- Florist: Poppy & Clover
- Rentals: All Seasons Event Rentals
- Photo Booth: Booth Crazy
- Catering: Brancato's Catering
- Cake: 3 Women And An Oven, Inc.
- Band: KC All Stars
- Transportation: KC Transportation Group
- Hairstylist: Lifetime Fitness
- Makeup Artist: Sarah Abby Makeup & Hair
- Officiant: Peter Diltz
Showcase shades within the same color family for a dynamic wedding look. Jillian and Eric's vineyard nuptials featured different variations of blue — we're crushing on the bride's stunning icy blue wedding gown! Inspired by the bride's Italian heritage, the couple wanted to transport their Tennessee guests to the Tuscan countryside visually, so they incorporated personal touches such as handmade limoncello and an olive branch stationery motif.
- Photography: Smith Studios Photography
- Venue: Lilac Farms at Arrington Vineyards
- Day-Of Coordinator: Candice at Davis Event Design
- Florist: Kennedy Occasions
Is there anything more quintessentially fall than a trip to an apple orchard? Sarah and Joe tied the knot in Harvard, Massachusetts, at an orchard owned by the bride's cousin. Their blush and gray palette added a soft and pretty element to their rustic surroundings. The bride's mom made the majority of the décor herself, including the centerpieces, personalized drink tags for the Mason jar glasses, the favors, and more.
- Photography: Lovely Valentine Photography
- Wedding Gown: Allure Bridals
- Jewelry: Barmakian Jewelers
- Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Adrianna Papell and Joanna August
- Groomsmen Attire: Tommy Hilfiger USA
- Rentals: Come Rain Or Shine
- Catering: The Cookie Monstah
- Hairstylist: Cut-Splice
- Makeup Artist: Masque-Era
- Officiant: Saint Bridget Parish
Alison and Jason tied the knot at Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins College — one of the oldest and most beautiful buildings in Florida. Then, they transported their wedding party and guests with a fun red trolley to the reception at Casa Feliz in Winter Park. The rustic blue shutters and worn brick accents perfectly complemented their school color-themed reception, which featured royal blue and gold linens, as well as pops of pink in the centerpieces.
- Photography: Heather Rice Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: Wonderful Weddings
- Florist: Flourish Floral Productions
- Cake Designer: Bake Me A Cake
- Venue: Casa Feliz
- Catering: Arthur's Catering
- DJ: Weddings Only DJ Entertainment
- Transportation: Buckingham Palace Trolley
- Rentals: Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
- Hairstylist: About Face Design Team
- Videography: Perfect Sky Productions
- Officiant: A Beautiful Ceremony, Inc.
Getting married in a garden setting? Kristen and Daniel's steal-worthy color scheme consisted of pale pastel hues (like lavender and pale pink) juxtaposed with more vivid, saturated colors (such as cerulean and plum). Their affair was straight out of a fairy tale.
- Photography: Rachel Richard Photography
- Venue: The Pavilion at Sandy Pines
- Florist: Blossom Shoppe
- Wedding Gown: Elegance Wedding & Evening Wear
- Jewelry: Albert's Jewelers
- Apparel: Dunhill Tuxedos
- Invitations: Minted
- Cake: Wild Flour
- DJ: Trans Audio
A blush and mint palette is traditionally associated with springtime weddings, but that doesn't mean it's off-limits for autumn. Megan and Joe used more subdued versions of those sought-after shades for their November wedding. They ended up working perfectly with their charming ceremony location (the bride's family home), along with the fall foliage and fading light.
- Photography: Tamytha Cameron Photography
- Florist: The Garden Gate
- Wedding Gown: LuLu's Bridal Boutique
- Bridesmaid Dresses: J. Crew
- Groomsmen Attire: Jos A. Bank
- Invitations: Needle in a Haystack
- Catering: The Porch Restaurant
- Cake: Panini Bakery & Cakes
- Hairstylist: Osgood O'Neil
Take neutrals into warm and cozy fall territory with colors like peach, camel, and chocolate brown. Erin and Adam's vintage-themed wedding in Butler's Courtyard, Texas featured a romantic arch adorned with lilies, a macaron cake, and stationery with an Art Deco motif.
- Photography: Nate Messarra Photography
- Venue: Butler's Courtyard
- Florist: Haute Flowers And Finds
- Wedding Gown: Weddings By Debbie
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Adrianna Papell
For a fun and unexpected autumnal color scheme, look no further than this Moroccan-themed wedding shoot, which showcased vibrant pinks, deep reds, gold, black, and green. The guest table was draped in amethyst linens with an elegant patterned ivory overlay. A large dark wooden table was the focal point, framed with Bougainvillea and fun geometric accents.
- Photography: Three16 Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: Events by Cassie
- Venue: The Ebell Club of Long Beach
- Florist: Flower Allie
- Rentals: Signature Party and Sundrop Vintage
- Wedding Dresses: Jinza Couture Bridal
- Apparel: Marry Me Bridal
- Hairstylist: Vanity Belle Beauty Boutique
- Tuxedo: Friar Tux Shop
- Linens and Coverings: LUXE Linen
- Cake: Amazing Cake Creations
Getting married while the trees are mostly still green? Make the transition from late summer to early fall with sapphire blue, bright green, orange, and purple wedding details. Julia and Henri's color-packed big day at a plantation-turned-hotel centered around the bride's flower crown and the bridesmaids' dresses.
Marissa and Kyle got married on a rainy fall day in Portland, but not even the downpour could put a damper on their sunny disposition. In addition to great food and beer, they chose vibrant hues like mustard yellow, cerulean, poppy red to bring their eclectic Northwest-themed wedding to life. One-of-a-kind details included animal figurine escort cards, straw in place of traditional greenery, and geometric-inspired invites.