Desiree Hartsock celebrated her upcoming nuptials to fiancé Chris Siegfried with a pre-wedding celebration that was just as cheery as her disposition on the hit show.
The bride-to-be writes on her blog that "I can’t begin to describe how wonderful it was to have all of my closest friends in one place sharing fun stories that ranged from high school to now all while over a delicious brunch. From a flower crown making station to a ‘make your own scent’ perfume bar, my shower was one for the books and a memory that will last a lifetime."
Hartsock's good friend, Leila at Be Inspired PR, along with Jesi Haack, were the masterminds behind the day's events and oh-so-stunning décor, including bright floral arrangements and those quirky "fizz" and "yum" stations. Totally attainable, it earns our final rose vote.
- Hosted and Produced By: Be Inspired PR
- Event Design: Jesi Haack Design
- Photos: Valorie Darling Photography
- Floral Design and Flower Crown Station: The Velvet Garden
- Venue: The Lombardi House
- Catering: Urban Palate
- Furniture: Found Vintage Rentals
- Tableware: Dish Wish
- Mimosa Bar: ONEHOPE Weddings
- Perfume Bar: Kamilyin
- Linens: Mod Mix Studio
- Invitation: Pitbulls and Posies
- Menus and Calligraphy: T&S Craft
- Silk Flower Backgrounds: Afloral
- Venue Scout: The Venue Report