1. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug ($10). Gold is so in right now — we love these stoneware mugs that the gift recipient can use or display in their home. Unlike other mugs, they're available in every letter of the alphabet, so they've got your friend Quincy covered!
2. Naturebox Subscription (a three-month subscription starts at $59.95). This gift-delivery-per-month plan sends your 'maids and groomsmen collections of healthy snacks that are hand-picked by the company's nutrionists. These gourmet goodies are so good that famous chefs like Rachael Ray are raving about them.
3. Olive and Cocoa Personalized Coasters ($58). These monogrammed wooden coasters are ideal for the person who already has everything you can think of. They come in sets of four and are gift-wrapped in a hand-crafted wood crate that is adorable enough to keep and use on its own.
4. Mudpie Chalk Talk Wine Carafe ($24, cameonouveau.com). Chalkboard-inspired products are ultra-popular in home décor. If your crew loves to entertain and host get-togethers, then this unique carafe is a great choice.
5. Restoration Hardware Luxe Faux Fur Slippers ($24). Pamper your bridal party with ridiculously soft slippers that'll keep them warm and toasty. They're available in a wide variety of colors, including minx, lynx, wolf, sable, coyote and arctic fox.
6. Richwood Creations State Silhouette Tray ($49.95, nordstrom.com). Everyone loves trays! They’re so useful for parties and so homey when you’re bringing your sweetie a snack or a hot drink at night. Personalize each cherrywood tray to the recipient's home state.