1. Kevin Coss Designs Bat Tie Clip ($25, etsy.com) Add a whimsical element to your guys' wedding day ensembles with this superhero tie clip, available for both skinny ties and standard ties. Other designs from this unique collection include a lightning bolt, guitar neck, katana and more.
2. Football Cocktail Shaker with 'Kickoff Tee' Styled Stand ($29.99, stonecask.com). This cocktail shaker is perfect for your guy's tailgates or game-watching parties! The top is silicone-lined to help avoid any sloppy shaking.
3. Ravi Ratan USB Cufflinks ($100, cufflinks.com). Available in gunmetal, silver, or gold, these cufflinks feature 2G flash drives, adding a little bit of tech to your guys’ style. For $8 more, you can personalize them with an engraved monogram up to eight characters.
4. The Art of Shaving Starter Kit ($25, groominglounge.com). Shave sets for men are a top gift trend. This kit comes with an authentic shave brush, plus, it's unscented and hypoallergenic, making it ideal for any skin type.
5. Izola Salut! Flask ($22, cufflinks.com). A flask is an ever-popular choice for groomsmen gifts. This one is only 3" tall, so it's small enough to stash in a jacket pocket. Salut!
6. Beats by Dr. Dre Urbeats SE ($99.95). Designed for the ultimate music aficionado, these headphones offer superior sound, a built-in mic (so that you can effortlessly switch between listening to songs and answering calls), and a tangle-free cord. They come in gold, silver or space gray.