Thank your bridesmaids and groomsmen for their wedding contributions with this season's hottest presents (from $22 and up).
By: Sharon Naylor, author of The Bride's Guide to Freebies (December 2012). Visit sharonnaylor.net for more great wedding tips.
Photo Credit: Jose Villa on Grey Likes Weddings via Lover.ly
There's a lot that your terrific bridesmaids and groomsmen do for you and your groom: they buy or rent the perfect dress or tux for your big day, attend the bridal shower, bachelor(ette) parties and rehearsal dinner, lift you up when you're both feeling stressed, travel to celebrate with you, and more.
Pay it forward with thoughtful thank-you gifts they'll actually want to use. After all, your favorite people deserve them!
1. Dogeared Pearls of Love Necklace ($46). This sophisticated gold-dipped pendant is handmade in the U.S. and it features a freshwater button pearl. It's the perfect finishing touch for the walk down the aisle and can be reworn again and again after the big day.
2. Shy by Sydney Evan Yellow Gold Plated "Love" Necklace ($125, londonjewelers.com). Accessories with sayings are trending, so this luxe gold and diamond-studded necklace is a great splurge to thank your MOH.
3. Kate Spade Glitter Bug Small Flat Pouch ($50). Spoil your favorite ladies with a luxe-looking pouch that they can add to their designer handbag collection!
4. Macy's Downton Abbey Earrings ($35). If you and your 'maids are fans of the hit PBS show, present them with romantic and ornate jewelry that you could see Lady Mary wearing.
5. Too Faced "Jingle All the Way" Makeup Kit and Cell Phone Case ($25, toofaced.com). This set features 11 eye shadows, blush, and bronzer, making it perfect for on-the-fly touch-ups. Plus, as a fun bonus, it comes with a festive iPhone 5 case.
6. Godiva Ultimate Dessert Truffles Gift Box ($50). Two words: Godiva chocolate. You can never go wrong with an indulgent collection of truffles.
7. Ciate Mini Mani Month ($58, sephora.com). Treat your favorite mani/pedi buddies to 24 mini nail polishes with fun and playful accents like glitter sprinkles and gold caviar pearls — they're perfect for testing out the newest nail art looks.
8. Lolita Lempicka Elle L’Aime Eau de Parfum ($100, neimanmarcus.com). Elle L'Aime is an intoxicating floral scent with notes of bergamot, neroli, lime, coco essense, vanilla and sandalwood. The name translates to "she loves" — we can't think of a more perfect sentiment for your bridesmaids.
Next: Presents your groomsmen will love ►