Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
We’re taking the ever-popular all-white wedding themes a step further by adding shimmering silver details, just in time for the chilly winter weather and holiday season ahead. Swanky silver and winter white create a crisp wedding palette that’s elegant, glam and totally on trend. Keep your colors cool and neutral with white linens, flowers, and furniture, but instead of adding a pop of punchy pink or red, glam up your space with glitzy, glamorous metallics. Besides, what goes better with your sparkly diamond engagement ring than a little bit of bling in your details?
1. Add shimmer to your wedding cake with a touch of trendy metallic.
2. Dress up your crisp white linens with silver candles and glistening details.
3. This over-the-top sequined table cloth is the perfect for a New Year’s Eve wedding.
4. Silver chargers pair nicely with white-on-white table décor.
5. We love this standout centerpiece against the simple bar display.
6. Wrap all-white stems with a bit of satin, sparkle, and shine.
7. Go glam with a swanky silver wedding gown.
8. Give your gals a show-stopping metallic gown.
Photo Credit: BHLDN via Lover.ly
9. Add some twinkle to your toes in sequined or studded stilettos.
Photo Credit: Nordstrom via Lover.ly
10. Channel your inner goddess with a Grecian-inspired head piece.