Alison and Jason tied the knot at Knowles Memorial Chapel at Rollins College — one of the oldest and most beautiful buildings in Florida. Then, they transported their wedding party and guests with a fun red trolley to the reception at Casa Feliz in Winter Park. The rustic blue shutters and worn brick accents perfectly complemented their school color-themed reception, which featured royal blue and gold linens, as well as pops of pink in the centerpieces.
- Photography: Heather Rice Photography
- Event Design and Coordination: Wonderful Weddings
- Florist: Flourish Floral Productions
- Cake Designer: Bake Me A Cake
- Venue: Casa Feliz
- Catering: Arthur's Catering
- DJ: Weddings Only DJ Entertainment
- Transportation: Buckingham Palace Trolley
- Rentals: Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
- Hairstylist: About Face Design Team
- Videography: Perfect Sky Productions
- Officiant: A Beautiful Ceremony, Inc.