Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
We’re looking forward to seeing temperatures rise (sooner rather than later, please!), but while it’s still chilly outside, we can’t help but daydream about beautiful bridal cover-ups. For those tying the knot in the cooler months, adding a beautiful wrap or bolero to your big-day look is a chic way to stay warm at your wedding. Here are a few stylish options for winter brides.
1. A faux-fur jacket is the perfect topper for a vintage-chic bride.
Photo Credit: Jordan Brittley on Wedding Chicks via Lover.ly
Explore hundreds of beautiful winter cover-ups >>
2. Throw a sweater over your wedding gown for a laid-back, boho look.
Photo Credit: Christie Graham Photography on Bridal Musings via Lover.ly
See more brides in sweaters >>
3. A hooded bridal cape is so pretty and cozy!
Photo Credit: Theia Fall 2014 via Lover.ly
4. We love this café-colored bolero for vintage-inspired wedding portraits.
Photo Credit: Erin Kate Photography on Snippet and Ink via Lover.ly
Hundreds of vintage wedding ideas >>
5. A faux-fur shawl will keep you warm in a pinch.
Photo Credit: Deep Grey Photography on Polka Dot Bride via Lover.ly
6. A fitted, cropped sweater can become a key part of your bridal look.
Photo Credit: Amy Lashelle on Grey Likes Weddings via Lover.ly
Get 1950s wedding inspiration >>
7. Play in the snow in your favorite winter coat!
Photo Credit: Orange Girl Photographs on Inspired By This via Lover.ly
Beautiful looks for winter brides >>
8. Pick up a cozy shawl to match your bridal gown for a truly elegant look.
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Messina on Lover.ly via Lover.ly
Winter pastel wedding inspiration >>
9. Cuddly boleros will be much appreciated by bridesmaids at winter weddings, too.
Photo Credit: Scarlet O'Neill on Wedding Chicks via Lover.ly
Perfect winter bridesmaid dresses >>
10. For a super-stylish aesthetic, add an ivory coat to your wedding ensemble. The short-dress/long-jacket combination is great for a cold-weather city hall wedding.
Photo Credit: Delphine Manivet Spring 2014 via Lover.ly
More city hall wedding inspiration >>
- fashion-beauty's blog
- Log in or register to post comments