Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Theme weddings are perfect for the sports-loving couple, and while we love a good navy and white color palette to honor the Yankees or choosing to say your vows in the field where your favorite team plays, we prefer the more subtle nods to your love of the game. Simple touches here and there are elegant and charming, without being over the top. Here are 8 ways to honor your favorite team without sacrificing style.
1. Your guest book is a treasured keepsake and a great place to add a bit of fun into your big day.
2. We love this beautiful ring, showcased in true fan fashion.
3. Here’s a fun way to offer your guests a late-night snack, stadium style!
5. Instead of clear vases or wooden boxes for your centerpieces, how about a trophy cup?
6. Give your sweetie a sexy surprise when he goes for the garter.
7. Looking for the perfect gift for your groom? He’ll love custom cufflinks he can wear on the big day and for years to come.
8. And a little something for you — add some “charm” to your bridal accessories.