Event designer Natalie Good stirs up a masterful mix of hard-edged chic tempered with garden blooms.
-AS SEEN IN BRIDAL GUIDE MAGAZINE-
“I love incorporating black in the palette. It adds an unexpected layer of sophistication and looks great in photos," says Natalie Good, creative director, A Good Affair.
The whimsical invitation suite features Milo, the couple’s beloved goldendoodle.
Floral moments included garden roses, and eucalyptus sprayed in gold and platinum.
The balloon-filled dessert room and kosher candy bar.
"Our theme: Modern Glam Romance, with a palette of whites, gold, platinum, nude and black."
"As soon as I found these chandeliers, I knew they’d be a perfect design element. Modern and edgy against romantic florals: my favorite!"
The chic sweetheart table.
The lounge area and doughnut wall. "We had every type of sweet — so much better than just a wedding cake!"
- Planning, production & design: A Good Affair Wedding & Event Production
- Photography: Brandon Kidd Photography
- Venue: Monarch Beach Resort
- Florist: Nisie's Enchanted Florist
- Structure, lighting: Premier Event Production
- Kosher catering: Pat's Catering
- Chandeliers, Candy/Dessert Station: A Good Affair Collection
- Balloons: Bonjour Fete
- Invitations: AGA Custom by Luxe Marie Stationery