Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
A library is a charming venue for your big day — you're surrounded by some greatest love stories in literature. Say 'I do' with vintage book centerpieces, card catalog escort card displays, and custom-wrapped books to hold your vows. Here are our favorite library and book-inspired décor ideas to make any reception space a literary masterpiece.
1. Get creative with your table numbers by incorporating charming vintage books.
2. Turn book pages into garlands to use as your aisle or ceremony décor.
3. Still searching for your venue? Consider a historic public library; it offers built-in charm and character.
4. Say your vows with a reading from your favorite love story.
5. Write your own tale with custom-made flip books — they make a great keepsake!
6. We love this guest book table idea: Have your guests type well wishes from a vintage typewriter.
8. Find books in your color scheme and stack them together for an easy, budget-friendly centerpiece or table décor. Bonus: Invite guests to take a book home with them as their favor.
9. Cozy up during your engagement session with your favorite book.
10. Turn the pages from a classic childhood novel into a ceremony program.