Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
A library is a charming venue for your big day — you're surrounded by some greatest love stories in literature. Say 'I do' with vintage book centerpieces, card catalog escort card displays, and custom-wrapped books to hold your vows. Here are our favorite library and book-inspired décor ideas to make any reception space a literary masterpiece.
1. Get creative with your table numbers by incorporating charming vintage books.
Photo Credit: Two Birds Photography on Style Unveiled via Lover.ly
Inspiration for unique table numbers >>
2. Turn book pages into garlands to use as your aisle or ceremony décor.
Photo Credit: Equally Wed via Lover.ly
How will you decorate your ceremony space? >>
3. Still searching for your venue? Consider a historic public library; it offers built-in charm and character.
Photo Credit: Kamee June Photography on Bridal Musings via Lover.ly
We’re dreaming of a picturesque wedding venue >>
4. Say your vows with a reading from your favorite love story.
Photo Credit: Liga Photography on Solutions Bridal Designer House via Lover.ly
Feel the love in these “first look” photos >>
5. Write your own tale with custom-made flip books — they make a great keepsake!
Photo Credit: Steve Steinhardt on Inspired By This via Lover.ly
6. We love this guest book table idea: Have your guests type well wishes from a vintage typewriter.
Photo Credit: Jonathan Roberts on Wedding Chicks via Lover.ly
Fun and creative guest books >>
7. Create paper flowers with the pages of classic love stories and fairy tales:
Photo Credit: Etsy Shops via Lover.ly
Search for budget-friendly flower alternatives >>
8. Find books in your color scheme and stack them together for an easy, budget-friendly centerpiece or table décor. Bonus: Invite guests to take a book home with them as their favor.
Photo Credit: One Love Photo on Snippet and Ink via Lover.ly
Get ideas for your spring wedding centerpieces >>
9. Cozy up during your engagement session with your favorite book.
Photo Credit: pure7studios on Every Last Detail via Lover.ly
Quirky engagement shoots full of personality >>
10. Turn the pages from a classic childhood novel into a ceremony program.
Photo Credit: Love Bird on Bridal Musings via Lover.ly
Stationery as charming as you >>
- Anonymous's blog
- Log in or register to post comments