Bridal Guide September/October 2022 Casablanca Bridal Cover Gown Sweepstakes Official Rules (no purchase necessary). Sponsored by Bridal Guide, New Rochelle, NY. Entries must be received by September 19, 2022.
1. The sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older except where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Casablanca Bridal and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
2. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on July 5, 2022 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on September 19, 2022. Enter online at bridalguide.com/covergown, or send a postcard with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and wedding date to Bridal Guide 2022 Casablanca Cover Gown Sweepstakes, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
3. Prize: The Beloved by Casablanca dress (style BL 391, Noella) featured on the cover of Bridal Guide's September/October 2022 issue, or any Casablanca Bridal, Beloved by Casablanca Bridal, Amare Couture, or LeBlanc gown, plus a veil of your choice up to $3,000 in value. Prize does not include customizations, only custom measurements. Total ARV is $3,000.
4. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about October 3, 2022, under the supervision of Bridal Guide magazine, the judges of the sweepstakes, whose decision will be final. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Casablanca Bridal and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with use, acceptance or possession of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner may also be required to sign and return Bridal Guide’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability, an original of which must be returned within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected. A copy of the Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), to Affidavit of Eligibility, Bridal Guide 2022 Casablanca Cover Gown Sweepstakes, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804. The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Limit one prize per family or household. If through a printing, production or other error more than one winner is notified for a prize, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among those notified. Bridal Guide makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Bridal Guide reserves the right to substitute brand, make and model of products promoted. Bridal Guide also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Dress selected will be subject to availability and production scheduling. Winner must allow up to 16 weeks for delivery. Winner is responsible for dress alterations, customizations, any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, and any expenses not specified as part of the prize. Prize must be redeemed by December 31, 2023. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize.
6. Entrants agree that by entering the Promotion, they agree to add their contact information to the Bridal Guide and Casablanca Bridal mailing lists, subject to Entrant’s right to thereafter opt out or unsubscribe to such lists at any time.
7. Only the winner will be notified. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope after October 3, 2022 but before December 31, 2022, (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bridal Guide 2022 Casablanca Cover Gown Sweepstakes, Re: Winner, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804.
I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Bridal Guide September/October 2022 Casablanca Bridal Cover Gown Sweepstakes. My electronic entry serves as my signature.