1. Sponsor: Bridal Guide, New York, NY.
2. The Bridal Guide July/August 2017 Oleg Cassini Cover Gown Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older except where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., David’s Bridal and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsor, without further compensation. Participants are subject to these Official Rules.
3. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on May 2, 2017 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on July 17, 2017. Enter online at bridalguide.com/winagown, or send a postcard with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and wedding date to Bridal Guide 2017 Oleg Cassini Cover Gown Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. Entries must be received by July 17, 2017 for Sweepstakes eligibility. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
4. Prize: a $2,000 David’s Bridal gift card to use for one Oleg Cassini wedding gown style no. CWG766, or any merchandise in the store. Alterations are not included.
5. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 7, 2017, under the supervision of Bridal Guide magazine. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., David’s Bridal and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with use, acceptance or possession of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or by certified mail and/or by phone, at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner may also be required to sign and return Bridal Guide’s Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Liability Waiver within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected. A copy of the Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), to Affidavit of Eligibility, Bridal Guide 2017 Oleg Cassini Cover Gown Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Limit one prize per family or household. If through a printing, production or other error more than one winner is notified for a prize, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among those notified. Bridal Guide makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Prize winner is responsible for payment of any and all local, state and/or federal taxes in connection with receipt of the prize. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize.
6. Entrants agree that by entering the Sweepstakes, they agree to add their contact information to the Bridal Guide and David’s Bridal mailing lists, subject to Entrant’s right to thereafter opt out or unsubscribe to such lists at any time.
7. Only the winner will be notified. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope after July 17, 2017 but before October 31, 2017 (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bridal Guide 2017 Oleg Cassini Cover Gown Sweepstakes, Re: Winner, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
8. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants hereby release and hold harmless Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., David’s Bridal, Inc., and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, possession, or use of any Prizes, including all claims relating to intellectuqal property rights, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Entrants acknowledge that Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes, except as set forth in these Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and Prize awards are final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor are not responsible for problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Under no circumstances will Sponsor award more prizes than the Prizes set forth above. In the event that any erroneous duplicative awarding of Prizes occurs, the error shall be corrected and the Prize awarded to the proper winner based on the criteria set forth above. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal challenges, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes or any Prizes awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually without any resort to any form of class action, and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes. Under no circumstances shall any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for other damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT OR LIMIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Bridal Guide July/August 2017 Oleg Cassini Cover Gown Sweepstakes. My electronic entry serves as my signature.