Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
Engagement rings the size of moon rocks (ahem, Jenny McCarthy) are all well and good, but if your love is a little more low-key, why not get a gorgeous ring you don't have to finance? We've rounded up 10 stunning rings you can shop on Lover.ly — all under $500! With jewelry for every style of bride, you're sure to find just the thing that fits your taste and budget.
1. This beauty features a cubic zirconia solitaire on a pave band — and at just $178, no one will mind that it's not a real diamond.
2. Steal Kate Middleton's bridal style with this beautiful oval lab-created sapphire, priced at $99.
3. Give your modern bride the ring of her dreams with this beautiful diamond stunner, just $380.
4. Looking for something a little more classic? Choose a 1-carat solitaire, like this one, priced at $400.
5. Get in on the yellow-gold ring trend with this sparkling floral-inspired ring, which comes in at $410.
6. This Art Deco-inspired set is stylish and beautiful —just like your love — and it's just $480 for the pair.
7. You can't go wrong with a round-cut diamond, especially when it's priced at $430.
8. A vintage-chic bride would love this unique $380 three-stone ring.
9. If you're feeling a little more daring, consider this $500 yellow-gold stunner.
10. Marquise-shaped diamonds were once the biggest thing in bridal —and we definitely see them making a comeback! Stay ahead of the curve with this rock, priced at $460.
— Stephanie Hallett