Let your beauty blossom with these pretty-in-pink hues.
Photo Credit: Eddie Collins (model); Courtesy of designers (products)
An ultra-glam big-day look can be yours with a gilded palette.
1. Sweep Topshop Eye Duo in Woodland Walk along your lids for a touch of sheen.
2. Dust Mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes Face Palette along your cheekbones — accentuating your gorgeous bone structure.
3. Glide Sephora Rouge Infusion Lip Ink in Beige Extract over lips for a glistening pucker.
4. Smoothing Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Translucent Illuminator on cheeks will create a dewy complexion.
Tip: Blend illuminator on your cheeks and down the bridge of your nose for a slimming effect.
Vintage beauty touches can look surprisingly au courant.
1. Opt for a rosy hue on the cheeks — we love BECCA Creme Blush in Turkish Rose.
2. Capture that coquettish charm with Urban Decay False Lashes in Sly.
Tip: When applying false lashes, cut the strip to better fit the length and shape of your eye.
If "less is more" is your makeup mantra, you’ll love this elegant big-day look.
3. To create a picture-perfect smile, reach for Bobbi Brown Uber Pink Lipstick in Pink Kiss.
Tip: Ensure that your eye shadow will withstand the test of time by first applying a primer to lock in pigment.
Plus, check out the 25 Biggest Makeup Mistakes Brides Make ►