If you’re like most brides, then you probably amassed a huge collection of Bridal Guide magazines during your planning process. Turn those magazines into festive trees with a few easy steps! Though simple, this project is a little time-consuming, so throw on your favorite Christmas movie while you’re crafting.
2-3 magazines (to save time, you can cut one magazine in half using a razor blade to get two trees from one issue).
1. Fold each page diagonally from the upper-right corner to the magazine’s left seam, making a triangle. (Need a visual? Go here.)
2. Then, fold that same page over again in the same direction to the seam.
3. Part of the page will now hang below the magazine; fold the overhanging part up so that it’s even with the bottom of the page.
4. Once you’ve folded every page, spread the pages to create a tree shape.
To add glitter:
1. Mix together a solution of equal parts Elmer’s Glue-All and water.
2. Push all of the pages back together (so that it’s like you’re holding the magazine, only folded).
3. Apply your glue solution on edges of the pages with a foam brush.
4. Sprinkle glitter on top.
5. Carefully spread the magazine pages back out and let dry.