Photo Credit: Bloom Designs
1. Who plans the bridal shower?
2. Who pays for the bridal shower?
3. When should the bridal shower take place?
4. Who should be invited?
5. Can I have an office shower if my coworkers are not invited to the wedding?
6. Do guests who can't attend still send gifts?
7. Is it appropriate to have a kid-free bridal shower?
8. What is the groom's role at the shower?
9. Can I have a shower before a vow renewal?
10. Should guests address their own thank-you notes?
1. Who plans the rehearsal dinner?
2. In the case of divorced parents, who hosts the rehearsal dinner?
3. Who should be invited to the rehearsal dinner?
4. Do out-of-town guests need to be invited?
5. Who is supposed to give a toast?
6. Can we serve the groom's cake at the rehearsal dinner?
Have an etiquette question? Leave a comment below!