Enter our new Pin to Win contest for the chance to win a personalized wedding design by David Tutera, fabulous fashion prizes and a honeymoon in Mexico!
We're looking for Pinterest boards that reflect your wedding style, whether it's glam, rustic, girlie or offbeat. BG brides, I've met David and he's just as charming in person as he is on My Fair Wedding—this is your chance to get expert advice and score some major freebies for your big day.
Here's How to Enter:
1. Follow Bridal Guide on Pinterest.
- New to Pinterest? Request an invite here using this invite link.
2. Create your "Bridal Guide Dream Wedding Design Contest" board.
- Select "+Add" then "Create a Board" at the top-right hand corner of your Pinterest page.
- Make sure to name your board! Boards without the "Bridal Guide Dream Wedding Design Contest" title will not be eligible.
3. Fill your pinboard with inspirational wedding photos.
- Add photos that convey your wedding style to the pinboard. You can ONLY use images from bridalguide.com and Bridal Guide's Pinterest page.
- Download the "Pin It" button to pin photos straight from bridalguide.com, or just click the "repin" button if you want to use an image from our Pinterest account.
- Need some suggestions? You can "pin" the gown of your dreams, your color palette, favorite flowers or any wedding detail you can't live without!
- Check out the purple-happy example Pinterest board that I've created for my own September wedding to get a sense of what we're looking for.
4. Your Pinterest board MUST include:
- A photo or video of you and your fiancé
- The official contest photo (pictured below)
5. Write a caption for each photo that describes how it fits into your wedding style.
The top 5 finalists will be revealed on August 6, 2012 on bridalguide.com, and visitors will have the chance to vote for their favorite Pinterest board. The finalist with the most votes wins the contest! Get the official rules and find out more about the amazing prizes, here.