Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
So you went off to the chapel and got married and now you need to tell everyone the big news? While you could just update your Facebook relationship status accordingly, we’re big fans of sending a good old-fashioned wedding announcement through the mail. Here are our ten favorite stationery options for the just-married.
1. People who weren't present at the wedding are going to wonder what you looked like on the big day, so a photo-friendly announcement is a good choice.
2. This classic announcement is perfect if your family and friends are more traditional types.
3. We love the subtle knot on this simple and modern announcement.
4. This photo-friendly announcement would be perfect for the couple who had a chic city hall wedding.
5. If you did a destination elopement, go for a fun, travel-themed announcement like this one.
6. If you send an announcement that includes all the details of your wedding, be sure to include the words "just married" so that no one mistakes it for an invitation.
7. Silhouettes are a classic motif, but this announcement still feels hip.
8. Let a little birdie tell your guests the good news.
9. We love the down-home vibe of these quilted announcements.
10. A single word plus your wedding photo says it all.