Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
With the days getting longer and warmer weather on its way (maybe?), it's the perfect time of year to let love bloom! Grow your budding romance with these spring date ideas.
1. Research the prettiest public gardens in your area, and plan an outing.
2. Make the most of the warmer weather with an al fresco dinner date.
3. Set aside one night a week to try new-to-you seasonal beers.
4. Put your teamwork to the test by signing up for a coed recreational sports league.
5. Create a new workout plan together, and set a weekly fitness date.
Photo Credit: Michelle Zahn Photography via Lover.ly
6. Spruce up a new room in your home with new art, a fresh coat of paint, or just by rearranging the furniture.
7. Spend a morning at the farmers market picking our fresh, seasonal produce, and then make a meal together.
8. Start your own little book club, and cross a few American classics or bestsellers off your must-read list.
9. Cultivate your creativity by taking an art class together.
10. Plan a weekend-long “spring break” at a charming bed and breakfast.
11. Celebrate baseball season with a trip to the stadium to catch a game.
12. Start planning your summer camping trips and shopping for gear.
13. Laugh together at a stand-up comedy show.
14. Enjoy the great outdoors with a day of hiking or biking at one of your state’s parks.
15. Do some spring cleaning — from your home to your relationship, this season is all about renewal!
—Rachel W. Miller