Bridal Guide J/A 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules (no purchase necessary). Sponsored by Bridal Guide, New York, NY.
Entries must be received by July 20, 2020.
1. The sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older except where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Harbour Village Bonaire and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
2. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on May 5, 2020 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on July 20, 2020. Enter online at bridalguide.com/weddingsurvey, or send a postcard with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and wedding date to Bridal Guide 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. Entries must be received by July 20, 2020 and become the property of the Sponsor, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
3. Prize: Seven-night stay at Harbour Village Bonaire in Club Exclusive Suite accommodations, daily breakfast, one 50-minute massage service per guest, a wine and cheese platter and round-trip airport transfers. Total ARV is $3,525.
4. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 3, 2020, under the supervision of Bridal Guide magazine, the judges of the sweepstakes, whose decision will be final. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Harbour Village Bonaire and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with use, acceptance or possession of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner and guest may also be required to sign Bridal Guide’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Original Affidavits must be notarized and mailed to: Bridal Guide 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes, Att: Winner Documents, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected .A copy of the Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), to Affidavit of Eligibility, Bridal Guide 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017. The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Limit one prize per family or household. If through a printing, production or other error more than one winner is notified for a prize, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among those notified. Bridal Guide makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Bridal Guide reserves the right to substitute brand, make and model of products promoted. Bridal Guide also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Prize winner will be responsible for the following: Roundtrip airfare and airport transfers, airport taxes, any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, ground transportation, food and beverages, tours, gratuities, personal expenses and any other expenses not specified as part of the prize. Amendments to confirmed travel arrangements may result in forfeiture of trip or administrative fees. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prize value.
6. Travel redemption dates are October 1, 2020 through June 30, 2022. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. Package inclusions may be subject to change. Accommodations are based on availability at time of booking and are subject to blackout dates, which include but may not be limited to: December 19, 2020 - January 1, 2021, December 18, 2021 - December 31, 2021.
7. Entrants agree that by entering the Promotion, they agree to add their contact information to the Bridal Guide and the Harbour Village Bonaire mailing lists, subject to Entrant’s right to thereafter opt out or unsubscribe to such lists at any time.
8. Only the winner will be notified. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope after August 3, 2020 but before October 31, 2020 (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bridal Guide 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes, Re: Winner, 228 East 45th Street, New York, NY 10017.
I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Bridal Guide J/A 2020 Wedding & Engagement Survey Sweepstakes. My electronic entry serves as my signature.