Raise a glass to the intimate, elegant vow renewal held in a sun-washed botanical garden.
-AS SEEN IN BRIDAL GUIDE MAGAZINE-
"The garden's cactus flowers inspired our pink and orange accents, and showed that bright colors can be super elegant," says Kirin White, owner, TLC Event Coordination. "Celebrations here often take a rustic or boho turn. We did an about-face and went for full-on classic elegance shot though with color."
The socially distanced ceremony setting.
The invitation suite by Made By Mariann.
Bouquet of peonies, roses, and ruscus by Bling Designs.
A stolen moment alone. Hayley Paige gown; Men's Wearhouse tux; Hitched Co. cocktails and vintage trailer, "Rosie."
Craft cocktails await on mirrored tables.
Taking in the view from "Rosie," the Hitched Co. restored 1951 Boles Aero trailer.
A chandelier hangs above the dressed-up dinner table.
"We took great care to include tons of shine, seen in crystal goblets, silver flatware and glossy acrylic," says White.
- Photography: Stephanie Lynn
- Planning & design: Kirin White, TLC Event Coordination
- Venue: Ruth Bancroft Garden & Nursery
- Floral design: Bling Designs
- Cake: Ma Petite Maison Cake Designs
- Cocktails & trailer: Hitchedcompany.com
- Rentals: Pleasanton Rentals