-AS SEEN IN BRIDAL GUIDE MAGAZINE-
Cool sea-glass hues are offset by pinks and corals. Rattan chargers add a breezy feel.
The invitation suite from @mintedweddings.
Alex and husband, Lyle, enlisted their pups as "ring dogs" and "flower dogs," wearing attire that matched the groomsmens' suits and flowers to match the bridesmaids' bouquets.
“When I found these @birdygrey bridesmaid dresses, the rest of the theme just fell into place," Alex says.
Beneath the pretty pergola, a long table was set with infinity-motif chairs. Both table and pergola were bedecked with pink garden roses, coral ranunculus and orchids
As to the signage, "Charlie is our oldest pup (and the boss), so we decided it would be his bar, featuring Lou's beer and Winnie's wine," says Alex.
The cake with custom topper — almond with vanilla frosting from @_cakes_and_co — was transported from Nashville.
Another view of the cake along with a sea-glass handled cake-serving set. Cupcake flavors included peanut butter, champagne and red velvet.
- Planning: Alex McClard, Vision in White Events
- Venue: The Lodge & Club Ponte Vedra Beach
- Flowers: @freshbycarryann
- Gown: @moderntrousseaunashville
- Catering, cocktails: @thelodgeandclub
- Cake: @_cakes_and_co
- Cupcakes: @alleycakes
- Invitations: @mintedweddings
- Specialty linens, chargers: @bbjlinen, @libertypartyrental
- Chairs, flatware: @eventworksrentals
- Glassware: @pleasebeseatedrentals
- Hair & makeup: @leslieanneaesthetics
- Cake-serving set, toasting flutes, dog suits, bar and dessert menu: @ets