After almost two years, and a birthday in Botswana, Prince Harry got down on one knee during a cozy evening in with “Suits” actress Meghan Markle. While the couple was roasting a chicken, à la Ina Garten, he proposed with a custom-crafted Cleave and Company engagement ring. A show-stopping sparkler, it’s the definition of “something old, something new.” The yellow-gold ring is composed of three stones: A main stone sourced from Botswana, a place that’s special to the couple, and two smaller stones from the late Princess Diana’s collection, “to make sure that she’s with us on this crazy journey together,” Harry noted.
While we continue to gush over who and what the starlet will wear on her big day at Windsor Castle, we’ve put together a list of engagement ring settings that will have you feeling like royalty.
1. Three-Stone Pavé Gallery Diamond engagement ring by Blue Nile.
2. Diamond and Blue Sapphire Swirl ring by Vera Wang LOVE.
3. Abigail Oval Ring Flanked by Brilliant-Cut Side Stones in 14k Royal Yellow Gold by Laura Preshong.
4. Platinum Modern Vintage Three-Stone Engagement Ring with Milgrain-Edged Diamond Shank by A.JAFFE.
5. Marianna Three-Stone Pavé 14k White Gold Engagement ring by Gabriel & Co.
6. 18k Rose Gold “Royal Crown” Setting and Tapered Shank, Flanked by Pear-Shaped Diamonds by Ritani.
7. Three-Stone Engagement Ring with Milgrain Details set in 14k White Gold by Sylvie Collection.
8. 14k Yellow Gold Channel-Set Three Diamond Ring at Kay Jewelers.