Meghan Markle's wedding day look proved to be just as dreamy as we expected, while maintaining her signature, classic elegance. The now-Duchess of Sussex let her beauty shine with simple makeup, and a sophisticated up-do. And, of course, that dazzling crown.
While up-do's may seem daunting, Head & Shoulders Celebrity Stylist Sunnie Brook Jones dished on how you can get the look at home, without the need for a royal stylist.
To get the look:
1. Part damp hair down the middle with a fine tooth comb and blow dry hair
2. Secure the hair at the nape of the neck into a low ponytail
3. Wrap the ends to create a bun and bobby pin the hair in place
4. Finally, we recommend adding some light hold spray, or hairspray, to ensure the look lasts through the reception
5. And, if you're feeling particularly like a princess, top the look off with a crown!
To get Meghan Markle's wedding day Sparkle, check out How to Get Meghan Markle's Wedding Day Makeup Look.