Loverly is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >>
While we love a good summer bash, fall weddings make our hearts skip a beat. The gorgeous colors, crisp air, and cozy vibe of an autumn wedding are absolutely breathtaking. If you’re not convinced, here are ten more reasons to love fall weddings.
1. You can have a beautiful outdoor ceremony without worrying your guests are going to melt or freeze. (Well, at least not worrying as much.)
2. Apples! Apple engagement sessions, apple décor, apple pie...the list goes on!
3. The natural textures and colors of the season lend themselves to some incredible bouquets.
4. You can rock a dress with sleeves (so on-trend right now!) or a cozy sweater over your gown.
5. Because pumpkin décor is one of our favorite ways to decorate at a rustic wedding.
6. The food! Think apple cider signature cocktails, a delicious soup course, and donuts for dessert.
7. It’s the perfect time to wear your favorite boots under your wedding dress.
8. You can create gorgeous décor on the cheap — crunchy leaves, votives, and beautiful branches all make lovely decorations. Plus, they're more budget-friendly than flowers.
9. Because of the way engagement rings sparkle in the fall sun.
10. The romance of this season is undeniable.