According to a recent Bridal Guide survey, giving your attendants a gift of jewelry tops the list (who doesn’t love a little bling to add to the jewelry box?). But finding just the right gift can be challenging. You want it to be unique, to have meaning and to fit within your budget. Here are some fantastic necklace choices from designers who are all members of The Artisan Group. These entrepreneurs design and handcraft unique jewelry collections that are sure to delight you and your bridal party. You’ll also find an abundance of earrings, bracelets and more on their websites.
1. From Starletta Designs, consider this sparkly Druzy quartz gemstone necklace in vivid violet, $32. This pretty, textured necklace is also available in other colors that may coordinate with your ‘maids attire.
2. Jamison Rae Jewelry offers a wedding-perfect “Hugs and Kisses” necklace, $46 for sterling silver and $48 for 14K gold-filled.
3. I also love this Intertwined Circles Friends sterling silver necklace, $44, from the Becoming Jewelry Mementos Collection. It comes with a card that says: “We have been friends together in sunshine and in shade.”
4. Gift your gals a little peace and serenity with the yoga-inspired OM necklace, $42, from Zoe and Piper. A little lotus charm is also attached and the faceted crystal, also available in blue, can be filled with their favorite oil or perfume.
5. From Little Hill Jewelry, consider this romantic hand cut and textured Bright Flower Necklace with a copper accent on an 18" sterling silver chain, $60 (available in September).
6. The Antiquity Brass and Coin Pearl necklace, $38, from Ten2MidnightStudios is sure to dress up any outfit — including your own wedding dress!
It’s also available in sterling silver with a pearl or rose quartz stone for $50.
7. EvaLine Jewelry offers a beautiful, personalized gift: a sterling silver textured, double-sided monogram necklace that comes with a birthstone, $44.50. This thoughtful gift is sure to be one your bridal party will always treasure.
8. Another personalized gift — and so perfect for weddings with a rustic-chic theme or celebrated outdoors at a farm, vineyard, camp site or garden — is this monogrammed Mason Jar necklace, $35, from Ellen B Keepsakes.
9. This tear-drop shape, faceted pyrite stone on a gold chain, $55, from Delia’s Delight Jewelry will “delight” your ‘maids with it’s elegant day-to-night appeal.
10. And from Gardens of the Sun, you can gift your friends with either a blue, white or purple sapphire set in a sweet gold pebble on a gold-dipped sterling silver chain, $59.
Have fun deciding on the perfect gift and keep in mind that no matter what you choose to give, your attendants will cherish it in the years to come and always remember the joy and laughter you shared during this special time.