5) Slip into something sexy. Soft, silky lingerie may not be the newest idea, but it's always fun. Plus, the array of items out there (available at every price point) makes it easy to find something flattering that your guy hasn't seen before. "Don't worry if you don't look like a Victoria's Secret model," says Dr. Hutcherson. "Believe me, he's far more focused on how sexy you are than he is on the size of your thighs."
6) Make a love list. "Record a video of yourself telling your husband all the things you love about him—he can make one for you, too," says Cadell. Start by letting your partner know that you can't wait to spend the rest of your life as a twosome, and then list the physical, mental and emotional things about him that you love. These can be everything from his charmingly crooked smile to his wry sense of humor.
7) Feed each other. "It's a great way to get intimate before you get intimate," says Dr. Hutcherson. Put a bowl of strawberries, melon balls, chocolate truffles or other succulent snack by the bed to nibble on.
8) Use aphrodisiacs. "Many people swear by the effects of certain foods, but there are some that really can boost your libido," says Dr. Hutcherson. Chocolate contains caffeine and a feel-good chemical called phenylethylamine, both of which may put you in the mood for sex. Also try honey, which contains boron, or oysters, which contain zinc. Those minerals may increase the production of testosterone, the hormone responsible for sexual desire.
9) Play "Find the Honey." For this game, blindfold your partner, put a dab of honey (or another sweet sauce, like chocolate or caramel) somewhere on your body and then have him find it (giving a few hints is a fun part of the game). "It's cute, fun, erotic and playful," says Cadell. Remember to take turns!
Related: Hot Honeymoon Sex
10) Get a couple's massage. Treat yourselves to a romantic massage in your hotel room right after the wedding. This will help work out any stressful kinks in your bodies, ease tired-from-dancing feet, and get you both in a very relaxed and cozy state of mind.
11) Re-create the first time. "Many women tell me that the first time they had sex with their partner was the most exciting," says Dr. Hutcherson. "If your wedding night isn't the first time, think back to it and try to relive some part of it." For example, you can listen to the same music you played back then, wear the same perfume or write down what it was about that first time that was so exciting, and read it out loud.
Photo Credit: Michael Segal Photography