2023 Bridal Guide and Carnival Cruise Line Sweepstakes Official Rules (no purchase necessary). Sponsored by Bridal Guide, New Rochelle, NY. Entries must be received by April 30, 2023.
1. The sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 21 years or older except where prohibited by law. Employees of Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Carnival Cruise Line and any and their respective parents, subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
2. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on February 8, 2023 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on April 30, 2023. Enter online at bridalguide.com/carnival, or send a postcard with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and wedding date to Bridal Guide & Carnival Sweepstakes, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the website.
3. Prize: One (1) 4- or 4 or 5 night Carnival Cruise sailing from US ports in a double-occupancy ocean view stateroom, with cruise fare, taxes, port expenses, fees, pre-paid gratuities included. Total Approximate Retail Value is $2,050.
4. The winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about May 8, 2023, under the supervision of Bridal Guide magazine, the judges of the sweepstakes, whose decision will be final. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release Bridal Guide, RFP Corp., Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Corporation, participating affiliates, agents and their respective parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, and agents from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with use, acceptance or possession of prize. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or by certified mail and/or by phone, at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winners may also be required to sign and return a Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected. A copy of the Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), to Bridal Guide Affidavit of Eligibility, Carnival Sweepstakes, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804. The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Limit one prize per family or household. If through a printing, production or other error more than one winner is notified for a prize, one winner will be selected in a random drawing from among those notified. Bridal Guide makes no warranties with regard to the prize. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. Bridal Guide reserves the right to substitute brand, make and model of products promoted. Bridal Guide also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) winner will receive winner’s choice of a 4 or 5-Day cruise for winner and one (1) travel guest (“Travel Guest”) aboard any Carnival Cruise Line vessel departing from the United States in a double-occupancy Ocean View stateroom. Additional guests and category upgrades are at an additional cost to the winner and shall be subject to availability. No refund or credit shall be provided for any stateroom downgrades. Valid for new bookings only. Cruise must be booked by June 30, 2024 and taken by December 1, 2024, or prize will be forfeited. Sailing is capacity controlled and subject to availability, excluding black out days and holidays including, without limitation, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve sailings. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,050.00. Actual ARV of Prize will be determined at time of booking and is dependent on dates of travel, duration of voyage, seasonal rates, and itinerary. Any difference between stated and actual value will not be awarded. Prize consists of cruise fare only. Reservations are subject to availability and based on capacity restrictions. The cruise must be booked a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the sailing date. Cancellations within six (6) weeks of the sailing will result in forfeiture of the prize. All other expenses not expressly provided for herein including, but not limited to, airfare, ground transportation, pre and post cruise accommodations, shore excursion fees, alcoholic beverages, premium dining, spa services, additional gratuities, onboard expenditures, and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of winner and/or Travel Guest. All travel is capacity controlled and subject to availability. Winner and Travel Guest must travel on same itinerary. Other restrictions apply. Travel Guest must (or Travel Guest’s parent or legal guardian if Travel Guest is an eligible minor in his/her state/province of residence) sign and return a travel/publicity release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and Travel Guest must satisfy Carnival Cruise Line’s requirements for cruise passage (available on www.carnival.com). Winner and Travel Guest must: (i) have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (including but not limited to a valid passport or other document) required for travel; and (ii) comply with all check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a major credit card. No cash redemptions. Any portion of the prize not claimed, accepted or used by winner will be forfeited, and Carnival Cruise Line shall not be responsible for any inability of winner to accept or use any portion of the prize for any reason. Carnival Cruise Line does not guarantee the prize will be available on the exact sailing dates requested by winner. Other limitations and restrictions may apply. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be substituted (except at the sole discretion of the Carnival Cruise Line who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value), and may not be sold or combined with any other offer. No “Vacation Guarantee” or similar type offer shall apply to the prize. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth and detailed in Carnival Cruise Line’s passenger Ticket Contract found here: http://www.carnival.com/about-carnival/legal-notice/ticket-contract.aspx. If prize is cancelled after ticketing of prize, for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a legal U.S. resident and total prize ARV exceeds $600.00 USD, winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize and be solely responsible for applicable taxes or other fees, including but not limited to all federal, state and local income taxes connected to the prize.
6. Entrants agree that by entering the Promotion, they agree to add their contact information to the Bridal Guide and Carnival Cruise Line mailing lists, subject to Entrant’s right to thereafter opt out or unsubscribe to such lists at any time.
7. Only the winner will be notified. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope after May 8, 2023 but before September 30, 2023 (VT residents may omit return postage) to: Bridal Guide Carnival Sweepstakes, Re: Winner, 1333A North Avenue #706, New Rochelle, NY 10804.
8. Carnival Cruise Line is not responsible for the administration, execution, or conduct of the Sweepstakes or the selection of the winner(s).
I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Bridal Guide and Carnival Cruise Line Sweepstakes. My electronic entry serves as my signature.