Loverly  is the heart of weddings: a visual inspiration search engine designed to help brides discover ideas, people to hire, and things to buy. Loverly makes finding beautiful wedding inspiration easier than ever! Their images are powered by the best wedding publishers and wedding shopping partners on the web. Find Bridal Guide on Loverly >> 
The ombré trend has been popular at weddings for the last couple of years, but one of the loveliest ways we've seen the fading-color look used is down the aisle. It's perfect for summer! Browse below for some of the most visually stunning ombré aisles we’ve seen at real weddings.
1. If you’re tying the knot on a hot summer day, fuchsia is a stunning choice for your accent color.
2. Consider running ribbons down the aisle for a one-of-kind chic look.
3. Opting for a more rustic color palette of oranges, reds, and yellows? Try an autumn-inspired ombré aisle.
4. Line your aisle with glass vases full of flowers in fading shades — the perfect pop of color for a more industrial wedding venue.
5. An aisle full of petals is romantic and classic.
6. A thin ribbon of ombré petals next to glittering gold chairs is ultra luxe.
7. Line your aisle with dip-dyed flags for a beachy-keen look.