Valentine's Day is right around the corner — and the holiday marks the unofficial end to the unofficial "engagement season" (the most popular time to pop the question is between Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day).
Hoping for a ring on Valentine's Day? There's a good chance it may resemble one of these stunners — Josh Holland from Blue Nile  tells us that these rings have been flying off their shelves in January.
1. Petite Pavé Diamond Engagement Ring in Platinum 
A classic solitaire gets some extra bling from a half circle of pavé diamonds.
2. Monique Lhuillier Twist Halo Engagement Ring in Platinum 
We're loving this unique twisted band!
3. Infinity Twist Micropavé Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold 
The twists on this band represent infinity — perfect for your lifetime commitment. And the square diamond stands out against the curved lines of the intricate band.
4. Heirloom Petite Cathedral Pavé Diamond Engagement Ring in 18k Yellow Gold 
Yellow gold is making a comeback! We love the vintage vibe of this ring.
5. Heirloom Halo Micropavé Diamond Engagement Ring in Platinum 
Love sparkle? This band features micropavé diamonds on both sides in addition to the top, plus a halo around the center stone.
6. Monique Lhuillier Cathedral Solitaire Engagement Ring in Platinum 
This classic ring will never go out of style.
7. Micropavé Sapphire and Diamond Petite Cathedral Engagement Ring in Platinum 
Colorful engagement rings have grown in popularity in recent years. Get the look without committing to a colorful center stone by adding some sapphires on the band.
Tell us: Which ring would you love to receive?